Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kellogg a welcome addition

Now that the pairings have been announced for March Madness – and before we have a chance to digest them and start filling out office pools – a word of praise for CBS Sports.
Clark Kellogg's commentary is the best thing to happen to TV coverage of college basketball since NBC teamed up Dick Billy Packer and the late Al McGuire almost 30 years ago.
Kellogg's thoughts are fresh and insightful. They aren't full of clichés. And he doesn't sound bored, as Packer did for the last several years on CBS.
March Madness is a lot of fun. Kellogg will enrich that enthusiasm.

1 comment:

Just Being Josh said...

I agree that Kellogg will be better than Packer but I keep waiting for Gus Johnson to get his shot on the big stage. I would actually pay to have Johnson follow me around and give play-by-play of my life. He makes everything seem exciting.